Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are for the use of sanskritwisdom.com.
By accessing sanskritwisdom.com you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Do not continue to use sanskritwisdom.com if you do not agree to the terms and conditions given on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, sanskritwisdom.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on sanskritwisdom.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved unless otherwise stated. You may access sanskritwisdom.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Sanskrit Wisdom
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Sanskrit Wisdom
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Sanskrit Wisdom
- Redistribute content from Sanskrit Wisdom
This Agreement shall begin on this date hereof.
sanskritwisdom.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who have/has posted it. sanskritwisdom.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Sanskrit Wisdom reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant sanskritwisdom.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We try to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
sanskritwisdom.com reserves the right to modify or correct the contents on this website at any time without notice including these Terms and Conditions.
Last revised on: 21st April 2020.